The Essential Guide to a Lasting Marriage (Relationship). By Dr. Marty Tashman.
I want to end this week’s series of blogs by sharing from my book “The Essential Guide to A Lasting Relationship”
The title of this section is: “Does Your Spouse Accept You” My style of writing and counseling is to give practical advise that people can relate to and use, in keeping with that I will give you 10 examples of ways in which couples accept each other see how many fit for your relationship.
- You and your partner can laugh about an odd habit one of you has with out feeling or being insulted
- Your partner has a smile on their face when they see you.
- Your partner knows what to get you as a gift.
- Your can be silent with your partner for a while without feeling uncomfortable.
- You are mindful of dressing in a way of pleasing your partner
- In addition to sex, your intimate life also includes: tender touching, holding and snuggling.
- You look forward to being alone with your partner
- You enjoy sharing your day with your partner
- You trust your partner will be there when you need them.
- You can have a fight without holding a grudge.
Remember acceptance doesn’t just happen it takes awareness and action!!